The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

I watched this like a million times since I was just a kid. And always wondered about the blue man in front at one scene.
Now I know. Tobias Funke. This flash just got more awesome.

Alight Alight

hey!

what did you just do to me?!?!

and why is lex luthor there?

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

This is awesome beyond belief

Starts with innocent family singing about who took the cookie out of cookie jar. When they suspected Eric I thought that father and the other kid will now beat him up or something. But song continued and Eric put the suspicion onto John, who was displayed like some young hobo wearing only trench coat over underwear and socks. It was obvious it was him who, in fact, took the cookie out of cookie jar. It was also kind of obvious he will pull out a gun and shoot someone. Nevertheless, shaking camera effect whilst John was talking about not eating for days, his portait as a hobo, him holding cookie in one hand like it was the most important thing in the world and many other small details like rainbow outsidee, crescent moon and star drawn onto drawer, father subtly leaving the scene, Eric's odd cry, etc. made it almost perfect. Aw, fuckin' hell, it has raisins" followed by dropping a cookie and shooting it was a nice touch .

Yes, it could have been better by adding some changes, but nothing is perfect and neither is this. But this will keep me laughing for days, possibly weeks from now and then it will slowly become agonizing watching it again and in years I will rewatch it from time to time just to see what used to make me laugh. Thank you for this.

Two Rooms Two Rooms

Nice game!

But I have beaten it! If I have beated it, anyone can, so you get 9/10.

Kramer Hentai Adventure 4 Kramer Hentai Adventure 4

Nice April joke!

I just saw this. I wanted to kill ya!!!
It would probably be a blast if I have saw it on april first, but now i am merely dissapointed...and I gave you five before i even watched it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
MessYouUpMac responds:

Hahahaha

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

New gameplay

This game is one of the most original flash games I have ever seen.
I like style very much. It kept me on for about an hour.
But you really need more upgrades. Just don't make filesize over 1MB.